The Raymond Limited: A Study
It was incorporated as the Raymond Woollen mill during the year 1925 near Thane Creek. Lala Kailashpat Singhania took over The Raymond Woollen Mill in the year 1944. In 1958, the first exclusive Raymond Retail showroom, King's Corner, was opened at Ballard Estate in Mumbai. In 1968, Raymond had set up a readymade garments plant at Thane.